CARTE International is seeking career minded applicants for the position of Master Scheduler. If you are a positive and energetic person, an independent thinker, open-minded, and a great team player CARTE is looking for you!
Master Scheduler leads the Production Control Department. This position plays a key role in the Senior Manufacturing Management Team.
- Create and maintain production schedule, minimizing cycle times, effectively controls WIP, and finished goods inventory. Analyze production history and current customer demand.
- Plan, prepare, maintain and report on performance of the master production schedule (MPS).
- Development of the material planner group to a high level of proficiency in all areas of their role.
- Lead Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP).
- Ensure the master production schedule and ensure a consistent handoff of planning information to the production work cells via the Material Planner.
- Establish and maintain production scheduling processes and formal master production schedule review and signoff.
- Development, maintenance and communication of key performance indicators (KPIs) that are consistent with business strategies and plant-level performance measures.
- 5 -10 years progressive experience in Master Scheduling/Production Planning
- Education: High School, preferably Post-Secondary in Logistics or equivalent
- Certification in APICS, PM, or CIM is an asset
- Competent in MRP, MS Office
- Lean training preferred
- Dynamic, initiative, enthusiasm, positive attitude, adaptable, open-minded.
- Supervision/Management skills: planning, directing, effective communication, leadership.
- Analytical and organizational skills: problem solving, visionary and creativity.
- Team player
- Depending on qualifications.