CARTE International Inc. has been manufacturing transformers in Winnipeg since 1973. With over 360 employees, we are management-owned and have grown significantly to be a major supplier of transformers in our product range in North America. CARTE is recognized as a manufacturer of high-quality, liquid transformers providing excellent customer service. The overall excellence of our people is one of the major reasons for Carte’s success.
A position with Carte represents a significant opportunity to establish a solid career with a growing company. If you enjoy being a part of a dynamic team and are seeking opportunities for professional advancement, we invite you to apply! The company is currently seeking applicants for an Industrial Painter.
The Industrial Painter’s function is to manufacture components as per the production schedule for the department.
- Have working knowledge of airless spray systems with paint processes using appropriate equipment;
- Ensure that spray painting, touch ups, grinding, and sanding are within ISO 9001 quality standards;
- Perform general maintenance to ensure paint equipment and facilities are maintained on a daily basis;
- Able to read and understand drawings and work orders;
- Strive for continuous improvements by increasing product knowledge and process management skills.
- Education: High school;
- Minimum 1 year of painting experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment;
be in good physical condition:
- i.e.: Be able to bend, lift a reasonable weight, and have good working use of all limbs;
- Be able to be certified as a FORK TRUCK OPERATOR and CRANE OPERATOR;
- Must be available to work all shifts (days, afternoons, and midnights).
To explore this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the qualifications to:
Carte International Inc.
Attention: Human Resource Department
“Industrial Painter 1”
1995 Logan Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R2R 0H8
Email: careers @ carte.ca
Carte provides a comprehensive benefits program. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.
Carte is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long-serving workforce that includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined.
Please note this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or those with valid, open work permits only.