CARTE International is seeking career minded applicants for the position of Production Manager (Nights). This position will join our team of two managers on our night shift. If you are a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic, self-starter, and a great team player CARTE is looking for you!
Responsible for product quality, labour and material efficiency, production scheduling, administration, and performance improvement within the department.
• Promote positive departmental environment.
• Plan, organize, schedule, and maintain the activities of the department to meet daily/weekly/monthly targets.
• Utilize the necessary tools to collect and record the proper information for measuring productivity and quality related issues (updating and maintaining production visual boards).
• Ensure that all employees are trained to complete task on hand and to put a plan in place to cross train employees to minimize/eliminate potential bottlenecks.
• Maintain effective communication of production requirements to Lead Hands and other shifts.
• Deal effectively with personnel issues such as attendance, vacations, time sheets, supplies, and minor disciplinary issues.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from an industrial, production environment.
• Minimum 2 year managerial experience.
• Proven track record in achieving quality targets
• Dynamic, initiative, enthusiastic, positive attitude, adaptable, open-minded.
• Supervisory/ management skills: planning, organizing, coordinating, prioritizing and leadership, sense of urgency, quick thinker.
• Team player and team building skills.