CARTE International is seeking career minded applicants for the position of Quality Assurance Manager. If you are a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic, self-starter, and a great team player CARTE is looking for you!
Leadership, oversight, performance and improvement of day-to-day quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure that Carte products and processes meet specified customer and industry requirements, comply with applicable legislation; and conform to the ISO9000 standard.
• Oversight of the Calibration program, Vendor Quality assessment process, Incoming Inspection process, and Final Inspection process.
• Conduct and report on internal process audits of the Carte Management System.
• Implement and control designated quality, technical forms, and documentation.
• Obtain and report test results for transformer cooling fluid samples as required.
• Provide feedback on effectiveness of Carte Management System to management.
• Minimum 3 years’ in Quality Assurance Management in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from an industrial, production environment.
• Proven track record in achieving quality targets
• Quality Assurance Management Program certificate (or equivalent) considered and asset.
• Dynamic, initiative, enthusiastic, positive attitude, adaptable, open-minded.
• Supervisory/ management skills: planning, organizing, coordinating, prioritizing and leadership, sense of urgency, quick thinker.
• Team player and team building skills. Creative and inclusive problem solving.
• Strong word processing, spreadsheet, and email software skills. Proficient with database entry, QA related HFA screens, drawing view programs and other software used within the QA/QC department.