CARTE International is seeking career minded applicants for the position of Quality Assurance Representative. If you are a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic, self-starter, and a great team player CARTE is looking for you!
To ensure the requirements of internal and external customers are clear, achievable and met. To reduce the price of nonconformance by preventing receipt, issue, assembly, fabrication or shipment of nonconforming transformers, components, or information. To maintain and improve the level of electrical, mechanical and instrument technology in Carte Transformers.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Quality System Internal Auditor certificate.
• Grade 12 High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in the transformer field is an asset.
• Shift work is required.
• Initiative, enthusiasm, peer leadership, open-minded;
• Word processing, spreadsheet, and email software skills;
• Proficient English reading, writing, communication, and document use skills.