CARTE International Inc. has been manufacturing transformers in Winnipeg since 1973. With over 350 employees, we are management owned and have grown significantly to be a major supplier of transformers in our product range in Canada and the USA. CARTE is recognized as a manufacturer of high quality transformers providing excellent customer service.
“THE MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE AT CARTE INTERNATIONAL IS OUR PEOPLE”
To qualify for this opportunity you must be enrolled in full-time studies, and be returning to school.
The term for summer student employment will be approximately from May to September.
The wage is $15.00 per hour.
Applicants must be available to work from 6:00am – 2:30pm.
Position requirements will vary, but applicants should be:
• In good physical condition.
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Able to read and use measuring devices in imperial and metric.
• Able to learn and work with machinery and hand tools.
• Able to adhere to all safety rules and practices.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment.
Please indicate that you are a U of M Engineering Student.